Equium Group has established a track record within residential development projects across the city of Calgary through direct investment and joint-venture agreements. Equium Group’s niche market consists of sustainable and affordable housing projects within inner-city locations through purpose built rental infills or value-add projects linked to the re-development of underutilized sites. Since its inception, Equium Group has developed and managed over 3 percent of all legalized suites within the city of Calgary.
Equium Group’s comprehensive development services include:
- Land Purchase
- Design, Permitting and Development
- Pre-construction and Marketing
- Project Management and Construction
- Project Delivery
EQUIUM DEVELOPMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LP) Salient Information:
- The LP intends to acquire up to $2 million for the construction of 8 executive townhomes in the well-established and thriving inner-city community of Bridgeland
- Targeting a return in the range of 20% with Equium providing the required pre-sales and construction financing PRIOR to investors capital being raised
- Investments are RRIF, LIRA, RRSP and TFSA eligible
- Corporate and capital raising structure provides significant tax planning opportunities for investors
Equium provides investors the unique opportunity to diversify their portfolio and gain exposure into the real estate market. Based on extensive market analysis and due diligence the Calgary market is targeted to enable the LP to provide equity opportunities for investors. The project currently has a development permit submitted to the City of Calgary and has received a letter of support from the Bridgeland Community Association.